A Belvedair signature project
Iluma is a concept created and developed by Belvedair.
Belvedair has specialized in eco-design and the construction of tailor-made ecological homes for over 10 years. Creator of a unique and sustainable living environment, Belvedair built with respect for the environment and relies on passion to open up its voice so that eco-construction becomes the standard.
Builder of around one hundred Novoclimat-approved ecological houses, some of which are LEED and Carbon Neutral certified, Belvedair is exclusively dedicated to building ecological homes. Based on solid upstream planning and a multi-talented human team, Belvedair is developing high-quality, sustainable eco-responsible homes that are adapted to the environment and to the needs of each homeowner.
Belvedair is also the recipient of two Domus Builder of the Year Awards in 2018 and 2020, awarded by the APCHQ Montréal-Métropolitain.
Explore the services of Belvedair
Benefits of choosing an Iluma home
- Well-designed, warm and bright living spaces
- Exceptional comfort thanks to a healthy environment
- A modern and refined design with quality finishings
- Eco-friendly, high-quality homes with high energy efficiency
- Reduced energy consumption
- Sound, sustainable and local materials
- New, Novoclimat-certified properties
- Flexibility of customizing floorplans
- Choice of involvement: a turnkey house from the foundation to the finishes or a house ready to finish by you
- Design and construction headed by the same team: no surprise, no extra cost!
- An intimate wooded area, thanks to the preservation of trees
Invest in an eco-friendly home, a smart choice!
- Novoclimat credit up to $4000 upon purchase of the property
- Savings on construction costs thanks to an optimized design: a well thought out layout optimizes spaces and reduces the total area while fulfilling the same needs
- Energy savings up to 60% compared to a standard house from the very first month
- Medium and long term maintenance savings
- Slower depreciation than standard constructions
- Financial benefits from financial institutions: rebates on purchase up to $2000, 10% discount on home insurance
- Potential municipal tax credit
- Faster resale than standard constructions
Architecture inspired by nature. A modern design.
The architecture of Iluma homes features a contemporary style that offers great comfort in the heart of nature. The interior design is definitely modern, while harmonizing with its natural setting. Each home enjoys abundant windows and magnificent, unobstructed views of nature.
Several finishing options are offered so that each home is unique and customized according to the needs and desires of the homeowner.